Our Charter Rates
Our charter rates are some of the most affordable on Lake Ontario. We offer 3 different charter lengths for up to 6 people. All times are dock to dock and each charter includes:
- Safe, registered charter boat, including all fuel costs
- Professional tackle – rods, reels, etc.
- Cleaning and bagging the days catch
- Bottled water
- All the fun you can catch!
You will be fishing out of the 30′ Pleasure Unit Too boat equipped with all the latest fishing equipment to ensure a safe, comfortable, and successful trip…GUARANTEED!
|8 Hour Charter (up to 4 people)||$800|
|6 Hour Charter (up to 4 people)||$700|
|4 Hour Charter (up to 4 people)||$600|
|5th and 6th persons||$100 each|
|2 Hour Sunset Cruise (no fishing)||$200|
* COD (Cash On the Dock) is the preferred method of payment. Deposit of $100 will lock in your date. Balance due at time of departure. IF you need to cancel, 30 day advanced notice is required for deposit refund. Make your deposit on our Book Now page!
What Do I Need to Bring?:
- Valid NYS Fishing License
- Gear for all types of weather – hot, cold, rain, wind
- Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Long pants, shorts
- Food and Beverages
- Cooler to take home your Catch!
- Non-marking, soft-soled shoes – any light-colored athletic shoe should be fine
* All Tackle Provided. NYS Fishing licenses are available to purchase online at the DEC Website.
Lake Ontario Sportfishing guarantees we catch a fish on every 8-hour trip. If a catch is not made, your next charter will be free!
"I look forward to making your day on Lake Ontario safe, FUN, and successful!"
- Business Meetings
- Sunset Cruises
- Team Building Events
- Fishing Tournaments
- Unforgettable Family Outings
- Bachelor Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- ANY Other Occasion
We took a charter with Captain Greg on the pleasure charter too and we had a great time!! We caught 5 king salmon and a really nice steelhead as well, this guy knows the fishing game here on Lake ontario and did not take him long to find the fish, we were on vacation from Florida so we had high expectations and Captain Gregg did not disappoint, he is also great at reading the weather and got us back to shore just in time for a massive downpour. He has a great personality and will keep you laughing when the fishing is slow. I would highly recommend him if your looking for a great time on the lake.
CAPTAIN GREG IS AWSOME! This guy knows his fishing on lake Ontario, he is right on top of the game! Me and my son had the best time and caught several fish including a monster steelhead. Greg made this trip a special memory we will always remember. 5 star Captain and charter outfit. You must go with this guy. Trust me, you will not regret it! I have done charters all over the U.S. from Maine to Hawaii and from the Great lakes to the Florida keys, and this was the best charter I have ever taken. Thanks again Captain Greg!